Saturday, January 26, 2008

AFRICA IN 3 WEEKS!

Hi Friends,
Hope this finds all of you well! I just wanted to pass on a little update! I mentioned in my last update that there where plans to head back to Africa. Well, here they are!Thanks for having a look at my blog!
On Feb. 13 I'll be heading to South Africa and Mozambique to continue our work with Ten Thousand Homes. We are still pioneering quite a lot of initiatives such as plans for clean water, nutrition, and various education programs.
We'll also head to Mozambique to meet with a couple in Maputo to see about putting up a new care center that will help provide for orphans living on the streets.
I'm still currently in the process of raising the funds. If you are interested in being involved either by praying or giving, please the click on the large photo below to read more specifics.
Thank you so much for your willing to consider and pray. It is no mystery that I could not do this without all of you. I can't thank you enough.

Your Friend,
Dave Henry

NOTE: If you would like a tax deduction please make checks out to YWAM and send to:
YWAM Tyler
Attn: Accounting
P.O. Box 3000
Garden Valley, TX 75771
(just put a note in specifying the check to me)

If you are not interested in a tax deduction you can send a check to made out to me and send it to the address on the photo of my newsletter.



1 comment:

Keith W. Blake said...

What's the problem dave! you give up on bloggin'