Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Africa...again.

Wow. That's about the best I can come up with for the first 2 months of 2010. A year that feels full of potential and hope. It's off to a good start....I'm heading to South Africa on monday the 22nd. It's been incredible to see the and experience the support of so many. It really feels like I'm being sent rather than blazing a trail like a good North American Protestant - essentially belonging to a group of people. 
This is a GREAT place to start. Especially since 10,000 Homes is not simply about building houses, but rather about creating HOME - it's about BELONGING for a generation of Africa's children. I'm feeling like i'm going on this pilgrimage from a place of belonging. It's pretty cool...don't you think? Living my values!

I'll do my best to update this regularly and keep you in the loop with picture and videos. You can also follow me on FACEBOOK and TWITTER or EMAIL Bless you guys! Look forward to hearing from you!

With Hope,
David

No comments: