Monday, December 15, 2008

Hello Friends!

Merry Christmas to you all! Hope this find you well. I've posted my year end letter to sum up how this year has been - and what a year it's been! In addition to our project, Ten Thousand Homes, caring for around 200 orphans in South Africa, we've also launched a new website and put out a new video.

I've posted the video on the blog...it's to the right. Or you can check it out on youtube...HERE

Also, you can check out our new website: www.tenthousandhomes.org. We're still working out some of the kinks, but it's available. We hope you like it.

And one more little whistle on this fancy blog....If you click on the letter below you can see it in a larger format. Gotta love technology sometimes.

THANK YOU!
I really appreciate all you. Each of you has given and contributed in some way. I hope you know that I wouldn't be able to do this without you. Thank you for believing in me and God's heart for Africa's orphans.

Merry Christmas,
David

PS. If you're interested in giving, all contributions are tax deductible.

No comments: